Unlike fixed cable timers that are only compatible with one type of connection, the Taimi features an interchangeable shutter release cable and ships with shutter cables for most popular Canon, Nikon, Sony, and Fuji cameras giving photographers many solutions in one box.
The Taimi has several timer functions such as a self timer, an interval timer, a long exposure timer, and an exposure counter. All of these functions can be combined making the Taimi ideal for time-lapse photography, HDR compositing, and many other creative effects.
Building on the Taimi’s timer functions, Phottix has also added several shutter functions to it’s impressive list of features. Taimi can operate as a wired shutter release in single and continuous shooting modes with delay and bulb modes.
Included Cables: NS (Nikon 10-pin remote terminal)
NlO (Nikon DC-2 cable)
C6 (Canon E3 type Also used on many Fuji, Pentax, Samsung, Sigma, and Hasselblad Cameras)
CS (Canon N3 type)
S8 (Sony Multi-terminal)
- Timer delay: Os to 99:59:59s in 1 s intervals
- Exposure time: Os to 99:59:59s in 1 s intervals
- Interval: 1 s to 99:59:59s in 1 s intervals
- Number of shots: 1 to 9800 (+unlimited mode)
- Power source: 2xAAA 1.SV *Not Included
- Battery life: 300 hours of continuous usage
- Dimensions: 146x40xl 9mm (5.7xl.6x0.7 in.)
- Weight: 65g (2.3oz) (excluding batteries)