The Odin II adds new cutting-edge functionality and features to Phottix's flagship flash trigger. The Odin II and control system has been overhauled making it faster and easier to use. It features 5 groups with individual buttons and a control dial for quickly adjusting flash power levels. An AF assist light has been added to the Odin II for improved focusing when used in low light environments. With 32 channels and a new Digital ID function, the Odin II offers photographers a way to personalize their Odins and prevent triggering from other nearby triggers. By entering a unit 4 digit ID number, a photographers Odin II receivers will only trigger by transmitters using the same ID number. The same features that made the original Phottix Odin an award-winning product are found in the new Odin II. TTL and Manual power control, flash zoom control, LCD display for visual feedback, high speed sync, and second curtain sync (Nikon, Sony only). The Phottix Odin II is fully compatible with the Phottix ecosystem of flash triggers - the original Odin, Strato II, and Atlas II. The Odin II will also control and trigger the Indra TTL Studio Light and Mitros+ TTL Transceiver Flash. Designed based on input from photographers around the world, the Phottix Odin II also features a USB port for firmware upgrades.
- 5 groups A B C D E
- Wireless 2.4GHz. TTL and Manual Flash Triggering Range 100m Group buttons and control dial for fast power changes
- 32 channels with Digital ID Remote power control of groups in TTL with +/- EV adjustments (3 stops in 1/3 stop increments - 18 different levels.)
- Mix TTL and Manual flash-fire some groups in TTL others as manual. Remote power control in A:B ratio modes with +/- EV adjustments. High speed sync - shutter speeds up to 1/8000 sec.
- Second curtain sync functions (Nikon, Sony only) Remote manual mode flash power control. Remote flash head zoom adjustments - auto or manual
- Compatible with Phottix Odin Strato II Atlas II Wireless Triggers.
- Upgradeable via built-in USB ports.