The Juno TTL for Canon is Phottix's latest evolution in hot shoe flashes. Drawing from years of experience and feedback from photographers around the world Phottix equipped the Juno TTL line of speedlights with a host of new features making them incredibly versatile both on camera and off.
TTL Auto Switching - Wedding and event shooters working with second shooters or multiple camera systems can now benefit from added flexibility with the Juno TTL. Even though the hot shoe is camera system specific, the TTL protocols for Canon, Nikon, Sony, and Pentax have been built into every flash. Juno will automatically switch between TTL protocols when used with compatible Phottix Odin II Transmitters eliminating the need to switch lights when switching cameras.
Auto Metering - Photographers can now benefit from the speed and convenience of TTL even in manual mode. Auto metering uses a test fire to quickly suggests exposure settings that can then be dialed in for a perfect exposure.
Commander Mode: The Juno TTL is the cornerstone for the Phottix lighting ecosystem designed to grow with photographers as their needs and skill level progress. Juno TTL can be used to control and fire many other Phottix products including Odin II Receivers, Ares II Receivers and Indra 500.
Built in Multi-Platform Receiver: Juno TTL's built in wireless 2.4ghz reciever is compatible with Phottix Odin II, Phottix Ares II, Phottix Strato II and Elinchrom Skyport* Transmitters.
- Flash Mode TTL（Auto）, M（Manual）and Multi (Stroboscopic）
- Guide number: 60（200mm zoom, ISO 100/m)
- Flash coverage: 20-200mm（14mm with wide angle diffusion panel）
- Zoom Modes: Auto and Manual
- Flash Head Rotation：360 degree (180 degree left and right)；Up, down：-7 to 90 degree
- Flash exposure Bracketing (FEB): ±3 stops in 1/3 stop increments
- Sync Mode: First Curtain Sync, Second Curtain Sync, and High Speed Sync
- Stroboscopic Flash: Frequency:1-199Hz Number of flashes: 1-100
- Recycling Time:.0.1-3 sec
- Internal Power: 4 size-AA alkaline batteries or size-AA Ni-MH batteries
- External Power: Compatible with Canon compact battery pack CP-E4
- Power Saving: Selectable between OFF, 10min, 30min, 60min
- Channels: 32
- Groups: 5
- Wireless Mode: OdinII Tx, OdinII Rx,AresII Rx, SKYPORT Rx
- Transmission Range: Radio - 100m/328ft；Optical - Indoors: 12-16m/39.36- 52.48 ft., Outdoors: 7-9m/22.96-29.5 2ft